How to Join
We offer a wide range of membership levels/prices. The club is very proud that it attracts juniors from all backgrounds and schools, helping with bursaries and kit to support those children who have “free school” meals as well as NHS frontline workers.
Our Club App is also our Club Management System (Teamo) and requires an Adult/Guardian registration before registering a child/dependent. Once you have registered THEN you “add” your child/dependent to your registration. NOTE you will only pay ONCE (unless of course, you play as well).
During COVID restriction everyone who wishes to partake in hockey, whether as a player, volunteer or coach are required to complete the England Hockey participation agreement [click here to complete].
Please ensure all membership payments are made by 30th September.
We are considering a waiting list for a number of our Junior teams so late payment may well mean your child(ren)’s place is forfeited.
All subscriptions are payable by the 30th September. In the event of late payment, ie after 30th September subscriptions for existing members will increase as shown, in addition, any subscriptions not paid by 31st October will make the member ineligible for team selection.
Membership fees include:
- Training pitch time (and pitch costs for the Competition Season from the 1st September to 31st March and training in the Off-Season from April to end of June)
- Regulatory and insurance fees to manage the club
- Various memberships that are required England Hockey etc
- Coach training
- Equipment (balls, bibs GK kit and training aids)
Match fees include:
Matches (friendly or otherwise) attract additional per game cost this covers:
- Pitch costs
- Regulatory and insurance fees to manage the leagues
- Senior Teas
Our Club App is provided by TEAMO and this enables us to:
- Register Membership
- Manage our member database/details
- COVID Track and Trace reporting.
- Request subs and match fees
- Manage teams, player selection and communication
- Manage PCF’s (Parent consent forms)
How to register:
Click Here to register on our app TEAMO the app will guide you through the process of entering your data. At the end of this process, you will be sent a link where you can enter your credit card to pay for your membership.
Juniors & Students £7.50 per match (excluding festivals)
Adults £12.50 per match